The Vehicle Link is a small, electronic logging device that installs in seconds. Measuring ½ inches in diameter, it plugs into the diagnostic port and pairs with the Rand McNally Driver App on an Android phone or tablet.
The Android app works with the Vehicle Link to provide drivers with HOS logs, DVIR reporting, as well as an at-a-glance dashboard with 10 diagnostics from the truck engine. The “Gauges” diagnostics include simple-to-view average fuel economy and coolant temperature, among other statistics. Drivers can certify logs and complete DVIRs – all from the app.
The Rand McNally Driver App syncs with the Rand McNally Fleet portal*, providing DVIR and six months of logs. For fleets with multiple trucks, the portal also enables managers to view truck locations and vehicle statuses.
Add a Rand McNally TND™ Tablet 85 or TND™ 750 for award-winning, in-cab navigation and driver tools. With 33% more truck-specific road data than other GPS providers, Rand McNally tablets get professional drivers where they need to be.
We're looking forward to talking with you. Please fill out the form below and a team member will contact you soon.
Or call us:
(Fleet management, ELD, Asset tracking, Navigation)
(800) 234-4069 x2
If you are an existing customer and need assistance, please contact your Client Success rep or email email@example.com.
• Simple, small design: 1.59" x 1.1" (40.3 mm x 28.3 mm)
• Easy install: Just plug in, pair, and go – no technician needed
• Wide temperature range: From - 40 to 257ºF (- 40 to 125ºC)
• Robust vehicle information: More than 100 field-identified corrections
• Easy updates: Firmware updates happen over the air
• Flexible power supply: Operates from 4-30V, can withstand -30 to +100V
• Capable of storing up to a month of logs: 2 MB flash memory for 30 days of ELD buffering
*Requires cellular connection
Service plan required; may not work with older Android devices. Rand McNally, the globe logo, and TND are trademarks of RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally.
©2022 Rand McNally. All rights reserved.